o link Branch with Google Adwords, you need to create a Branch App Link and then add it to your Google Adwords campaign. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to the Branch website and create an account.
- Create an App Link.
- Copy the App Link code.
- Go to your Google Adwords account.
- Create a new campaign.
- Select the Display network.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Advanced options section.
- Under the Branch App Links section, paste the App Link code that you copied in step 3.
- Click on the Save button.
Once you’ve linked Branch with Google Adwords, your ads will be able to track conversions from Branch links. You can view your conversion data in the Conversions report in Google Adwords.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when linking Branch with Google Adwords:
- You can create multiple App Links for different campaigns or ad groups.
- You can also use Branch to track conversions from other channels, such as social media or email marketing.
- Branch offers a variety of features that can help you optimize your campaigns and track your results.