To integrate Firebase to Google Ads, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your Firebase project in the Firebase console.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Integrations” section and click on the “Google Ads” link.
- Click on the “Enable” button.
- In the Google Ads console, go to the “Tools” tab and click on “Measurement.”
- Click on the “Integrations” tab and click on the “Firebase” link.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Select your Firebase project and click on the “Connect” button.
Once you have integrated Firebase to Google Ads, you can start using Firebase events to track your ad campaigns.
Here are some of the events that you can track:
- App install: This event is triggered when a user installs your app.
- App open: This event is triggered when a user opens your app.
- In-app purchase: This event is triggered when a user makes a purchase in your app.
- Level completion: This event is triggered when a user completes a level in your app.
- User registration: This event is triggered when a user registers for your app.
- User login: This event is triggered when a user logs in to your app.
By tracking these events, you can get insights into how your ad campaigns are performing and how users are interacting with your app.
Here are some additional tips for integrating Firebase to Google Ads:
- Make sure that you have enabled the events that you want to track in Firebase.
- Set up conversion tracking in Google Ads so that you can track the results of your ad campaigns.
- Use Firebase Analytics to analyze the data that you collect.
- Use the insights that you get from Firebase Analytics to improve your ad campaigns.
By following these tips, you can integrate Firebase to Google Ads and start tracking your ad campaigns.