Here are the steps on how to remove ads from Google Chrome:
Option 1: Use an ad blocker
An ad blocker is a browser extension that prevents ads from loading on websites. There are many different ad blockers available, so you can choose one that you like. Some popular ad blockers include uBlock Origin, AdBlock Plus, and AdGuard.
To install an ad blocker, follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for the ad blocker you want to install.
- Click the Add to Chrome button.
- Click the Add extension button.
Once you have installed an ad blocker, you should start to see fewer ads on the websites you visit.
Option 2: Change your Chrome settings
You can also change your Chrome settings to reduce the number of ads you see. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome and click the three dots in the top right corner of the window.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Under Site Settings, click Ads.
- Select Block ads on sites that show intrusive or misleading ads.
This setting will block ads on websites that Google has identified as showing intrusive or misleading ads.
Option 3: Use a different browser
If you are still seeing ads after you have tried the above options, you can try using a different browser. Some popular browsers that are known for their ad blocking capabilities include Brave Browser, DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser, and Firefox with uBlock Origin.